Hangman Creek Planting 13 Apr 2019
April 13 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
SFTU has worked with the Coeur D’Alene Tribe for several years on restoration projects in the upper Hangman Creek watershed.
- Trees and tools will be provided. Barbeque lunch will be provided by SFTU
- Dress appropriately for wet and muddy conditions. We won’t be actually in the water (at least not on purpose)
- Plan for a full day as the site is approximately an hour south and the work will be about 4 hours.
- Carpools will be organized
- Please direct questions to Harvey Morrison email@example.com