Hangman Creek Planting 13 Apr 2019
April 13 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
SFTU has worked with the Coeur D’Alene Tribe for several years on restoration projects in the upper Hangman Creek watershed.
On April 13 we will again be planting trees on a section of the creek that has undergone a large and successful restoration. We need 10 or 12 volunteers for planting. You will also gain an understanding of this great ongoing work including a tour of the area.
- Trees and tools will be provided. Barbeque lunch will be provided by SFTU
- Dress appropriately for wet and muddy conditions. We won’t be actually in the water (at least not on purpose)
- Plan for a full day as the site is approximately an hour south and the work will be about 4 hours.
- Carpools will be organized
- Please direct questions to Harvey Morrison firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers please sign up below.