SFTU has worked with the Coeur D’Alene Tribe for several years on restoration projects in the upper Hangman Creek watershed.
On April 15 we will again be planting willow poles, conifer plugs and tree protection on a section of the creek that has undergone a large and successful restoration. We need around 20-25 volunteers for planting. You will also gain an understanding of this great ongoing work including a tour of the area.
- All tools will be provided. Barbeque lunch and drinks will be provided by SFTU.
- Dress appropriately for wet and muddy conditions. We won’t be actually in the water (at least not on purpose).
- Plan for a mostly full day as the site is approximately an hour south and the work will be about 4 hours.
- The meet up point prior to driving out to the job site is at 401 Annie Antelope Dr, Plummer ID, 83851.
- Please direct questions to Alexis James / email@example.com or Bruce Kinkead / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers please sign up below.