- This event has passed.
5th Annual Summer Suds Picnic
June 8 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Everyone is invited to the SWOTF 5th Annual Summer Picnic at Long Lake. Come early to float and fish the lake all day. Picnic time is from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm.
This event is free and open to everyone. This is a Spokane Women on the Fly Event.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with event questions.
- Location – Long Lake – 9 Mile Recreation Area – Shelter #3 – 11226 W Charles Rd, Nine Mile Falls WA, 99026
- Fishing Time – All Day
- Picnic Time – 12:30pm – 2:30pm
- RSVP – Register Here
- Cost – Picnic is FREE
- Occupancy – Space is limited to 40 People – RSVP ASAP
- Parking – No Discover Pass is Required this day, please consider carpooling.
- Launching Fee – $7 available for purchase at the park
- Contact – Hilary Hart or Kim Palmer / email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Water Craft – Boats, pontoons, kayaks, canoes, float tubes recommended. Canoes, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards can be rented at the Nine Mile Recreation Area for $40 a day or $25 for two hours.
SFTU will provide Josh “Trout” Abel’s smoked pork shoulder (Mmm)
Potluck Picnic – Please bring a dish to share.
Additional Items to Bring – Picnic Tables are available but bringing a camp chair might not be a bad idea.
Camping – Some families have opted to stay and camp for the weekend. Reservations can be made https://washington.goingtocamp.com. “Pick Your Park and/or Campground” option – choose 9 Mile Rec Area or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. For Nine Mile Falls campsite maps, visit the reservation system.
- June 8
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Social Gatherings, SWOTF
- Hilary Hart
- Kim Palmer
- Long Lake – 9 Mile Recreation Area
11226 W Charles Rd
Nine Mile Falls, WA 99026 United States + Google Map